Campbell Hall — The historic, nearly 300-year-old stone house of early Orange County settlers William Bull and Sarah Wells will be open for tours Saturday, June 16.The William Bull and Sarah Wells Stone House Association will open the house to the public as part of the "ILoveNY Path Through History" quarterly regional event. The Bull Stone House and New World Dutch Barn will be open for tours on Saturday, June 16 from 1 to 4 p.m. The Bull Stone House was built by the first European settler of Goshen, Sarah Wells and her husband, William Bull in 1722. Their barn is the only example of a New World Dutch Barn still standing in Orange County. Both are located at the corner of the Sarah Wells Trail and County Route 51. The home, which had been occupied by a Bull descendant continuously until 2017, and barn is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Within the four-story stone house are an indoor running spring, a pump, a root cellar and a dress handmade by Sarah Wells for one of her seven daughters, Margaret, and many other artifacts of this historic colonial family.A walking path through an on-site forest and to the historic Hamptonburgh Cemetery, where Sarah Wells and William Bull and many descendents are buried, will be open as well.Anyone interested in local history are welcome to the event.If you goThe house, barn and grounds will be open from 1 – 4 p.m. There is a suggested donation of $2 for children; $3 for adults; or $8 per family. For information or to RSVP, contact The Bull Stone House at 845-496-2855 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website www.bullstonehouse.org.