Letters to the Editor
Thank you to all the Woodbury residents who took the time to come out and vote in this year’s general election.
I would also like to express my sincere gratitude to the people who supported me and my running mates, Tom Flood and Tim Egan.
My trustees and I will continue to represent the interests of Woodbury and maintain a...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Nov 15, 2017 03:31 pm
A week after Monroe’s Palm Tree victory I remain awed by its magnitude.
Political freedom for Monroe and KJ.
- Nov 15, 2017 03:18 pm
- Thank you
- An open letter to my Commander-in-Chief on Veterans Day
- What does the flag stand for?
- Choose wisely
- United Monroe's endorsements
- Ken English: A conciliatory voice and a clear vision for Tuxedo
- 'We need experienced leadership to meet the challenges Woodbury'
- Just. Like. That.
- We cannot change the past, but we can certainly learn from it.
- The Monroe Free Library is the 'bang' for your tax dollars
- County Executive to KJ leadership: 'Peace is a two-way street'
- Kiryas Joel administrator to County Executive: 'It's time to stop using KJ to climb your political...
- In support of Bruce Robert Furbeck for Monroe Town Justice
- 'A vote for Rob is vote for integrity for Town of Monroe Justice'
- (No heading)
- Harriman mayor and Board of Trustees support Audra Schwartz for Monroe Town Justice
- Audra Schwarz 'holds the interests of Monroe residents, now and for future generations'
- Let's improve voter turn out in Woodbury
- An open letter from the publisher of The Photo News
- Neuhaus: 'I encourage CPV opponents ... in demanding that our State and Federal officials take...
- An open letter to the county executive from Sustainable Warwick
- David Sutz 'will continue to use my tax dollars wisely'
- The Common Sense candidates: 'Putting people ahead of politics and reducing your bottom line'
- Supporting Sandy Capriglione's election to Woodbury Town Board
- Vote for Sandra Capriglione
- 'We must vote for leadership that is for our community'
- Juana Leandry: Woodbury deserves better
- Jacqueline Hernandez: 'I do not present to you promises of yesterday but rather involvement today
- 'Robert Hunter will continue his commitment in serving others' in Woodbury
- 'Vote for a change Woodbury needs'
- Amidee 'Bo' Haviland for Woodbury Town Council
- Bo Haviland 'is straight talking, dedicated and committed to our community'
- Tim Egan for Trustee in Woodbury
- 'Vote for change'
- Bo Haviland 'will represent all of Woodbury's citizens'
- ‘What’s the rush?'
- Life is not a simple yes or no
- Laurie Tautel 'will do right by us in the county legislature'
- 'I will cast my vote for Laurie Tautel with confidence and certainty'
- Monroe Free Library 'is one of my favorite parts of Monroe'
- Bruce Robert Furbeck 'knows the law and is a fair and honest person'
- Audra Schwartz 'has all of the qualities required for a Town Justice'
- 'Vote yes to separation - this is no other choice'
- Orange County needs Stephen Hunter
- Nov 17, 2017
- Nov 15, 2017
- Nov 19, 2017
- Nov 16, 2017
- Nov 16, 2017