The Monroe Volunteer Ambulance Corps will hold a blood drive on Saturday, Feb. 13, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at its ambulance building located at 100 Ramapo St. in the Village of Monroe.
Appointments strongly encouraged to ensure social distancing. To schedule an appointment, call 800-933-2566 or visit nybc.org/donate.
Remember to eat, drink and bring your donor ID card or identification with name and photo.
• Must wear a mask or face covering.
• Will have their temperature taken.
• Must be I4 days symptom free from COVID-19.
• Must not donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Must not donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions.
The Ambulance Corps does not test for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.