CENTRAL VALLEY — On Tuesday, Oct. 23, Monroe-Woodbury residents will be asked to vote on a proposed $8.4 million capital improvement project.
The proposal includes maintenance on the high school cooling system, installation of multi-purpose artificial turf fields and replacement of the running track.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Oct 18, 2018 06:44 pm
WARWICK — Fall is still here and we may have a few warm days but it's not too early...
- Oct 18, 2018 05:38 pm
MONROE — Nebrasky Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, an award-winning Hudson Valley...
- Oct 18, 2018 05:37 pm
By Aaron Lefkowitz
CHESTER, N.Y., AND ST.-QUENTIN, FRANCE — On Sept. 29, 1918, the...
- Oct 18, 2018 05:24 pm
CENTRAL VALLEY — Excellence in music is a long-standing tradition in Monroe-Woodbury...
- Oct 16, 2018 08:46 pm
MONROE — The South Orange Family YMCA will hold its annual Halloween Family Festival...
- Oct 16, 2018 11:08 am
MIDDLETOWN – The SUNY Orange Foundation Board of Directors appointed Anthony Russell, a...
- Oct 15, 2018 12:50 pm
- SUNY Orange Foundation appoints U.S. Marine Corps veteran Anthony Russell student representative
- Korean Cultural Night dazzles the community
- Homecoming 2018
- Former Monroe priest accused of inappropriate behavior with minor
- Flu shots: A pinch in the arm, but not always in your wallet
- Oct. 13 Rest Haven program to highlight preservation and restoration efforts
- Students at St. Paul Christian Education Center celebrate the autumn's bounty
- Warwick to celebrate 30th Applefest this Sunday, Oct. 14
- Deadline for absentee ballot request is Oct. 30
- County to hold Fall Job Fair on Oct. 24 at the Newburgh Mall
- Museum Village establishes endowment fund within Community Foundation
- New BOCES mobile planetarium offers students a clearer view of the galaxy
- Village of Monroe seeks volunteers to help plan its 125th anniversary
- Tuxedo school board to vote on future of high school on Nov. 15
- Schools will be closed Oct. 8 for Columbus Day
- The 2018-2019 Little Feet Dance Company selected
- Skoufis secures grant for Harriman to build new village facility
- Reilly family donation to allow 75 kids to play in Oct. 13 dodge ball tourney for free
- South Orange Family YMCA exceeds $600,000 fund-raising goal to support $2.2 million expansion...
- 11 foods that lower cholesterol
- Pumpkins for pets event set for Oct. 13
- Jen Metzger to hold rally for women’s rights with Reproductive Health Act sponsor on Oct. 7
- Tuxedo Park School jump-starts weekend backpack meal program
- Museum Village honor ‘Icons of the Hudson Valley’ at its gala on Oct. 12
- SURVEY: Were you bullied as a teen?
- Monroe-Woodbury High School to host program for student-athletes on college recruiting on Oct. 15
- Monroe to lease Town of Monroe Arts and Civic Center to Flagship Premium Cinemas
- Monroe taxi’s pink cab seeks to raise awareness about breast cancer
- Who's who at the Monroe Farmers Market: Pure2Leaf Microgreens
- MWSEPTA hosts program on co-occurring disorders awareness (CODA) on Oct. 3
- Schools will be closed Oct. 8 to observe Columbus Day
- Monroe-Woodbury to host College Fair on Oct. 4
- Cashless toll system goes live at Harriman toll barrier
- M-W football coach accused of ‘sexting’ minors
- In brief
- Monroe Chester Sportsmen Club
- WTBQ launches annual coat drive for needy families
- More current, former Democrat officials endorse Basile to succeed Larkin in the State Senate
- Sign language classes for kids now available at Monroe Free Library
- Skoufis and educators join in call to repeal appr to let teachers teach
- St. Paul Lutheran Church youth group to host car wash fund raiser on Sept. 29 to finance next...
- New multi-use trail loop to open in Sterling Forest State Park
- Endorsements continue to define Basile-Skoufis state Senate race
- Two 4-H teams earn honors at recent state robotic challenge
- Hugh O’Neil receives the David Smith Award for Outstanding Citizen
- Open houses scheduled next week at Monroe-Woodbury schools
- CROP Walk celebrates 22st outing in Monroe
- ‘Cheering’ up needy ‘M-O-M-S’
- Jewish Federation awards $25,000 to upgrade security at local synagogues
- Parents and students are invited to Manufacturing Day
- Orange County Tourism launches ‘OCNY Craft Beverage Tour’ mobile application
- Oct 18, 2018
- Oct 18, 2018
- Oct 18, 2018
- Oct 18, 2018