Schools closed Feb. 15-18 for Presidents' Weekend
CENTRAL VALLEY — The following is a list of upcoming events, meetings and programs within the Monroe-Woodbury School District:
• Central Valley Musical Production of “Junie B. Jones” will be performed on Friday, Feb. 8, at 7 p.m., and on Saturday, Feb. 9, at 2 p.m.
• High School Prism Concert will be performed on Monday, Feb. 11, at 7 p.m.
• Middle School Kaleidoscope Concert will be performed on Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 7 p.m.
• Crusader Chat with District Leaders will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 13, at Pine Tree Elementary at 6 p.m.
• Schools will be closed on Friday, Feb. 15, and on Monday, Feb. 18, in observance of Presidents’ Weekend.
• The Board of Education meeting will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 20, at the Education Center at 6 p.m.