Woodbury Public Library announces is January adult events
HIGHLAND MILLS — The following is a list of upcoming programs and events at the Woodbury Public Library:
• Stop by the Highland Mills Branch and view our Art @ the Library Exhibit for January, featuring photographic work by Kayla-Marie Bienwald and Anthony DaSilva.
• Meet the Author and Book Signing – Carol Durant
Saturday, Jan. 13, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
Meet the author and hear her read excerpts from her book, "Whole Phat and Gluten Free Poetry."
Books will be available for purchase on-site; a book-signing and beverages will follow the lecture and Q&A portion of the program.
Pre-registration is requested.
• Book Discussion Club
Wednesday, Jan. 17 6:30-8:00 p.m.
“Blue Manuscript” by Sabiha Al Khemir is available for check-out at the Highland Mills Branch. Pre-registration is requested.
• Winter Wind Chime/Sun Catcher Art Program
Tuesday, Jan. 23, 6:30-8 p.m.
All materials will be provided.
Registration is required (limit 12 adult patrons).
• You may register for any of our programs from Woodbury Public Library’s homepage http://woodburylibraryocny.org by clicking on the calendar image (EventKeeper) or in person at the Rushmore Memorial Branch, 16 State Route 105, Highland Mills.
• You may also register by telephone 845 928-6162.
• Inclement weather changes and holiday closings will be posted, when applicable. For any questions, contact Anita Baumann at extension 102.