Woodbury Wolverines 11U travel baseball team is hosting annual golf outing on June 26
CENTRAL VALLEY — The Woodbury Wolverines 11U travel baseball team is hosting its second annual golf outing on Monday, June 26, at the Falkirk Estate and Country Club in Central Valley
The Wolverines are a group of boys all from the Monroe-Woodbury School District.
All proceeds will go to the Woodbury Wolverines Baseball team for expenses including league registration, uniforms, tournaments, training facilities, training equipment, umpire fees and more.
The fee is $130. The fee includes the following:
• Continental breakfast beginning at 8 a.m.
• 18 holes of golf with cart – scramble format.
• BBQ lunch buffet after golf .
• Two-hour open bar (beer and wine) upon completion of the round.
• Cash bar beverage cart during the outing.
• Lowest team score, longest drive and closest to the pin awards.
• Raffles during BBQ lunch.
If you an unable to attend and would still like to make a donation, send a check to the address below. Please make checks payable to the Woodbury Wolverines.
We encourage you or a friend or a colleague to sponsor a hole for $100.
RSVP by June 1 to email@example.com or call John Murray at 845-325=3637
The Wolverines are a 501(C) (3) and all donations are tax deductible.